After more than 20 years of research and development of induction heating equipment, Forever Electromechanical has produced steel ball production automation production lines that meet international standards in all technical indicators. Forever has many cases of automated production lines for mechanical and electrical steel balls, which are exported to multiple countries and regions. Professional engineers can customize a suitable automated production line for steel balls according to your requirements.
The steel ball hot rolling production line production works in this way:
1. After the raw materials enter the factory, they undergo material and diameter testing and analysis.
2. The defective steel ball material is heated to a suitable temperature in an induction heating furnace before rolling.
3. After being fed into the steel rolling mill, the red hot steel billet rotates and advances between two rollers with special spiral passes, and is continuously rolled into steel balls. Each steel ball rolling mill can produce 40-120 steel balls per minute.
4. When the steel ball hot rolling production line is cooled to the quenching temperature, it immediately enters the online heat treatment equipment for quenching. After quenching, it is cooled to a suitable temperature (below 50C) and enters the online continuous tempering furnace for stress relieving and tempering treatment, allowing the steel ball to achieve high and uniform hardness.
5. After passing the inspection, the products are packaged and sent to the finished product warehouse for delivery to the customer.
Overseas manager: Tom Wang
Phone: 0086-13303078975(whatsapp, wechat,line)
Specialist of bar heat treatment furnace in China; Glad to be your business partner in induction heating field.
Post time: 12-22-2023