What is induction hardening and tempering? What is the purpose?
The definition of quenching and tempering treatment refers to the dual heat treatment method of quenching and high temperature tempering.
1. The purpose of quenching and tempering: to make the workpiece have good comprehensive mechanical properties.
2. High temperature tempering: refers to tempering between 500-650 ℃.
3. Function of quenching and tempering: the properties and materials of steel are adjusted to a great extent, with good strength, plasticity and toughness, and good comprehensive mechanical properties.
4. Steps of tempering:
(1) The first step: quenching. The heating temperature depends on the composition of steel, and the quenching medium is selected according to the hardenability of steel and the size of steel parts.
(2) The second step: tempering is to finalize the mechanical properties of quenched and tempered steel, so as to eliminate stress, increase toughness and adjust strength.
5. Quenching and tempering applications: Automotive shafts, gears, turbine shafts of aero engines, compressor disks, etc.
Hebei Forever electromechanical plant is a well-known enterprise specializing in manufacturing meta Induction hardening and tempering equipment in China. Forever heat treatment and quenching equipment adopts advanced technology and imports high-quality parts. Superior performance, high efficiency and energy saving. Advanced technology and perfect after-sales service are highly praised by the majority of users.
Post time: 08-03-2022