Special part or end induction heating furnace
●Power supply system: 100KW-500KW / 200Hz-6000 HZ intelligent medium frequency power supply.
● Heating varieties: carbon steel, alloy steel, high-temperature alloy steel, antimagnetic steel, stainless steel, titanium material, aluminum alloy, copper alloy, etc
● Main use: used for steel rod, steel pipe, steel plate and other workpieces of the local, end heating.
● Provide a remote console with touch screen or industrial control machine system according to user needs.
1. Fast heating speed, high production efficiency, no burning loss, less oxidation and decarburization, saving material and forging die costs. Because the principle of the medium-frequency induction diathermy furnace is electromagnetic induction, the heating speed can be achieved by adjusting the frequency and current strength. Ordinary workers can carry out the continuous work of the forging task ten minutes after working with the medium-frequency induction diathermy furnace, without the need for professional workers to carry out the furnace burning and furnace sealing work. There is no need to worry about the waste of heated billets of coal and gas furnaces caused by power failure or equipment failure. Due to the fast heating speed of this heating method, there is little oxidation. The oxidation burning loss of the medium frequency heating forgings is only 0.5%, the oxidation burning loss of the gas furnace heating is 2%, and the coal furnace heating is 3%. The medium frequency heating process saves materials. Compared with the coal furnace, each ton of forgings saves at least 20-50 kg of steel raw materials, and its material utilization rate can reach 98%. Process energy saving: medium frequency heating saves 31.5%~54.3% energy than oil heating, and 5%~40% energy than gas heating. The heating quality is good, which can reduce the scrap rate by 1.5% and increase the productivity by 10%~30%. Because the heating method is uniform and the temperature difference between the core and the surface is very small, it also greatly increases the service life of the forging die, extends the service life of the die by 10%~15%, and the surface roughness of the forging is also less than 50um.
2. The heating is uniform, the temperature difference between the core and the surface is very small, the temperature control accuracy is high, and the degree of automation is high, which can realize full automatic operation.
Since the heat of induction heating is generated in the workpiece itself, it is easy to achieve the requirements of uniform heating and small core surface temperature difference. The application of temperature control system can realize accurate control of temperature and improve product quality and qualification rate. The automatic feeding and automatic discharging inspection device is selected, which is matched with the forging host with high automation and efficiency, and equipped with special control software to realize the automation of the forging production line and give full play to the production capacity of the forging host.
3. Excellent working environment, improve the working environment and company image of workers, non-pollution, low energy consumption.
Compared with the coal furnace, the induction heating furnace does not produce strong light, smoke, dust and other pollution when it is heated by the medium-frequency induction diathermy furnace in the forging production. Compared with the ordinary flame furnace, the furnace has high thermal efficiency. Workers will no longer be baked and smoked by coal stoves, but can meet the requirements of various indicators of the environmental protection department, and establish the external image of the company and the future development trend of the forging industry. Induction heating is an energy-saving heating method in electric heating furnace. The power consumption of a ton of forgings heated from room temperature to 1100 ℃ is less than 360 degrees.
The medium-frequency diathermy furnace has the advantages of small size, light weight, high efficiency, excellent thermal processing quality and favorable environment. It is rapidly eliminating coal fired furnace, gas fired furnace and oil fired furnace as the new generation of metal heating equipment.
The medium-frequency diathermy furnace is the main equipment of the forging workshop. Its stability, reliability and safety are the guarantee of the normal and stable operation of the forging production line of the flow process.
Main technical parameters:
● Power supply system: 100KW-500KW/200Hz-6000HZ intelligent medium frequency power supply.
● Heating type: carbon steel, alloy steel, high-temperature alloy steel, anti-magnetic steel, stainless steel, titanium, aluminum alloy, copper alloy, etc
● Main purpose: used for local and end heating of steel bars, steel pipes, square steel, hexagonal steel, steel plates and other workpieces.
● Provide remote operation console with touch screen or industrial computer system according to user needs.
● Specially customized human-machine interface and highly humanized operation instructions.
● Full-digital, high-depth adjustable parameters enable you to control the equipment easily.
● Strict level management system and perfect one-button reduction system.
● Provide corresponding languages according to different countries and regions
Contact person: Tom Wang
Phone: 0086-13303078975(whatsapp, wechat,line)