Problems often encountered during operation of bar induction hardening and tempering machine
It has been more than 10 years since the founding of Forever company. The company has nearly 100 employees, including Technology Research and Development Team composed of senior and intermediate engineers. The company mainly produces bar induction hardening and tempering machine, which has widely used for grinding rod, wind power bolt, stainless steel bar, torsion bar, stabilizer bars and so on. Until now, we already have designed and supplied more than 100 sets of bar heat treatment furnace for the users, which all got good feedback from our users. The company’s products have been exported to the Middle East, Africa, Russia, Japan, Argentina, Serbia and other countries and regions, the company has been smoothly through the ISO 9001 international standard quality management system.
With the national energy-saving and environmental protection policy, more and more industrial manufacturers are using induction heat treatment equipment. It is certain that many users will occasionally encounter equipment failure in the process of operation. Today, we are going to share some common faults in the medium frequency bar induction hardening and tempering machine.
1. When the overheat protection alarm, the possible reasons are as follows: too little cooling water, insufficient water flow, poor water quality, blockage of waterway, etc.
2. The bar induction hardening and tempering machine is easy to jump and stop suddenly during working. The possible reasons are: the speed of workpiece enters and out of the induction coil is too fast, there is short-circuit ignition between the workpiece and the induction coil or the induction coil itself, the gap between the workpiece and the induction coil is too small, and the shape and size of the self-made induction coil is not correct.
3. When alarming for water shortage protection, the reasons may be: water pipe wrong connection, insufficient pump power or pressure flow (can not use machine tool cooling pump), poor water quality, waterway blockage;
4. When the over-voltage protection alarm occurs, the reasons may be: the grid voltage is too high to exceed 10% of the rated voltage when the power consumption is low;
5. When the over-current protection alarm occurs in the bar induction hardening and tempering machine, the reasons may be: the shape and size of the self-made induction coil is incorrect, the distance between the workpiece and the induction coil is too small, the short-circuit ignition between the workpiece and the induction coil or the induction coil itself, the prepared induction coil is affected by the metal clamp or the nearby metal objects.
6. When the alarm of phase-absent protection occurs, the reasons may be: the three-phase electricity is seriously unbalanced, the three-phase electricity is lack of one phase, the air switch has break etc.
Contact person: Hailee Ma
Phone: 0086-18932783253(whatsapp, wechat)
Specialist of steel pipe induction heating furnace in China; Glad to be your business partner in induction heating field.
Post time: 08-10-2018