After the steel pipe induction heating production line is put into operation, its maintenance is more important. Timely maintenance can prevent accidents and make the equipment more efficient.
Regular cleaning of components in intermediate frequency induction heating equipment,
1.especially high voltage components, such as vacuum tubes, high voltage ceramic panels and slot capacitors.
2. Check frequently moving components, such as contact closure and separation, wiring loosening.
3. Check water cooling system for leakage and blockage, vacuum tube return water temperature exceeds the allowable value.
4. Check that each safety switch is reliable.
5. The ambient temperature of steel pipe heat treatment line should be kept at 20? 25 ℃.
1,Regular replacement of transformer oil in slot capacitors and check for good contact with clamps.
2. According to the usage and water quality, wash the scale of vacuum pipe anode on a regular basis. Clean the anode of the vacuum tube with 10% dilute salt and acid solution until the scale is cleaned and dried, then rinse with clean water and put into the water jacket. When cleaning with dilute hydrochloric acid solution, do not pour the acid solution onto the top of the flange, only wash the lower part.
3. Regular wiping of contactors and traces on relay contacts with gauze to ensure good on-line state of suction.
4. Check the grounding resistance regularly for compliance with the requirements.
Overseas manager: Tom Wang
Phone: 0086-13303078975(whatsapp, wechat,line)
Specialist of bar heat treatment furnace in China; Glad to be your business partner in induction heating field.
Post time: 04-16-2019