steel billet induction heating furnace is widely used in modern industrial production, but many people do not understand the tips for its induction heating heat treatment. Forever Electromechanical is a highly skilled and powerful supplier of induction heating equipment. Today, we will analyze this question.
(1) Some of the active connections of the induction heating equipment for steel billets are sealed with O-ring seals, while others are cooled by water.
(2) When using induction heating equipment for steel billets to dispose of titanium alloys, nitrogen should not be used as a cooling gas, as titanium and nitrogen react at high temperatures, forming a golden colored titanium nitride.
(3) The vacuum tempering furnace probably has fast cooling equipment. The pressure of the cooling water is approximately greater than 0.2Mpa, and the flow rate should be adjustable.
(4) The maintenance of billet induction heating furnace should be carried out in a vacuum or pure nitrogen filled state to avoid inhaling air and moisture when not in use.
(5) The pressure rise rate of domestic induction heating equipment for steel billets should not exceed 1.33Pa/h, while the standard for some foreign companies is 0.67Pa/h
(6) Vacuum heating is mainly based on radiation, and the workpiece is approximately at a distance inside the furnace.
(7) During the heating process, the workpiece and furnace data will release gas, causing a decrease in vacuum.
(8) The heating temperature for vacuum tempering, vacuum annealing, vacuum solid solution treatment, and vacuum aging is usually the same as that for conventional treatment.
(9) When the workpiece is quenched under vacuum, vacuum quenching oil should be used, which has a lower full vapor pressure.
(10) Cooling gas: Steel usually uses nitrogen with a purity of 99.995%, high-temperature alloys use nitrogen or argon with a purity of 99.999%, and titanium alloys use argon with a purity of 99.995%.
Overseas manager: Tom Wang
Phone: 0086-13303078975(whatsapp, wechat,line)
Specialist of bar heat treatment furnace in China; Glad to be your business partner in induction heating field.
Post time: 09-27-2023