Main technical parameters of medium frequency transverse heating furnace for steel billet:
1. Power supply system: double rectifier 12 pulse or 24 pulse 1000kW ~ 12000kW / 500Hz ~ 1200Hz single power supply can be used independently or multiple power supplies can be used in parallel.
2. Production efficiency: 40-300 tons per hour
3. Application scope: 120mm-160mm square billet, 3000mm-12000mm long
4. Feeding system: each axis is driven by an independent motor reducer, with multi axis drive and single inverter control, so that the multi axis operation is synchronized.
5. Guide system: 304 non-magnetic stainless steel guide wheel is adopted, and the guide wheel axial has moderate elasticity to adapt to the bending within the allowable range of billet.
6. Temperature closed-loop system: the closed-loop control system is composed of American Raytheon infrared thermometer and German Siemens S7. According to the initial temperature and feed rate of billet entering the inductor, the power supply power is automatically adjusted to keep the heating temperature constant before being discharged from the furnace.
7. Industrial computer system: real time display of the current working parameters and status, blank parameters memory, storage, printing, fault alarm, power automatic drop and maintain constant temperature and many other powerful functions.
8. Energy conversion: according to the surface temperature of billet, the power consumption per ton of steel is 20-60 degrees.
9. Full digital, high depth adjustable parameters, so that you can easily control the Medium frequency induction heating furnace.
Formula management function:
1. Powerful formula management system can automatically call relevant parameters after inputting parameters such as steel grade, diameter and length to be produced. It is no longer necessary to manually record, consult and input the parameter values required by various workpieces.
Historical curve function:
2. Traceable process history curve (industrial computer system standard configuration), accurate to 0.1s recording accuracy, vividly and accurately reproduce the processing temperature trend chart of single product. Up to 1t capacity storage space, permanent storage of all product process records for decades.
The traceable process data table can take out multiple groups of sampling points on each product, and accurately reproduce the processing temperature value of each section of a single product. The touch screen system can store about 30000 process records, which can be backed up by U-disk or network; the industrial computer system is not limited by storage space, and all product process records within decades are permanently saved.
The advantages of medium frequency transverse reheating furnace are as follows
1. The heating time of billet in electromagnetic induction furnace is much shorter than that in flame furnace, which not only reduces the iron loss, but also improves the surface quality of billet during rolling;
2. The billet heating furnace adopts electromagnetic induction heating, and there is no combustion product in the heating zone, thus effectively eliminating the oxidation and decarburization of the billet, so the clean billet can be obtained by this rapid heating;
3. Because there is no combustion product in Induction heating furnace, it is beneficial to environmental protection and greatly reduces heat radiation;
4. Using Induction heating furnace can not only control temperature conveniently, quickly and accurately, but also save energy;
5. The equipment maintenance cost of induction furnace is much lower than that of flame furnace;
6. Induction heating billet can easily heat super long billet, which is beneficial to realize semi endless rolling and improve rolling efficiency.
Steel billet online induction heating instead of gas and natural gas heating furnace technical transformation project:
The traditional rolling process is that the steel billets are stacked and cooled, transported to the rolling mill, and then heated in the heating furnace to be rolled into steel. There are two defects in this process:
1. After the billet is pulled out from the steel-making continuous casting machine, there is a temperature of 700-900 ℃ on the cooling bed, and the latent heat of the billet is not effectively utilized.
2. After the billet is heated by rolling heating equipment, the surface loss of billet is about 1.5% due to oxidation.
In order to solve the above problems, continuous casting and rolling are carried out in the technical transformation project of energy saving and emission reduction in steel rolling workshop, but the second defect still exists when regenerative heating furnace is used. In order to fully save energy, our company and Chenggang Co., Ltd. of Hebei Iron and Steel Group Co., Ltd. carried out joint research on induction heating for continuous casting billet in the first rolling plant of bar and wire rod.
Energy saving benefit analysis:
1. The coal consumption of the original heating furnace for billet heating is 80 kg / T steel (heating value 6400 kcal / kg), equivalent to 72 kg standard coal; after technical transformation, the process energy consumption is 38 kwh per ton of steel, equivalent to 13.3 kg standard coal;
2. If the rolling mill is expected to produce 600000 tons of steel annually, the annual saving standard coal is (72-13.3) & divide; 1000 & times; 600000 tons = 35220 tons of standard coal.
3. Energy saving principle:
After the billet is pulled out from the continuous caster, the surface temperature is 750-850 ℃, and the internal temperature is even as high as 950-1000 ℃. One of the basic principles of induction heating is that the heat energy is gradually transferred from the surface heating to the inside. In fact, if the temperature of the inner third of the billet does not need to be raised, the optimal heating efficiency can be obtained by selecting different frequencies according to the cross-section size of the billet.
4. Energy saving points:
The high energy utilization rate of induction heating can reach 65-75%, while that of traditional storage heating furnace is only 25-30%.
The surface oxidation of induction heating billet is only 0.5%, while that of regenerative furnace is 1.5-2%.
Overseas manager: Tom Wang
Phone: 0086-13303078975(whatsapp, wechat,line)
Specialist of induction heat treatment furnace in China; Glad to be your business partner in induction heating field.
Post time: 07-08-2020