The automatic feeding billet induction heating machine is manufactured by Forever Electromechanical Co., Ltd. The steel billet heating furnace is controlled by a PLC human-machine interface system, which is fully automatic, intelligent, efficient, energy-saving, and environmentally friendly. You can choose Forever Electromechanical Co., Ltd. to purchase steel damage induction heating equipment. Here, you can enjoy our high-quality after-sales service and superior product quality. Welcome to visit and inspect the factory!
Introduction to the process of electric heating furnace for steel billets:
1. Used to heat carbon steel, alloy steel, ball bearing steel, including ferritic steel and austenitic steel to a high extrusion temperature of 1250C. After the steel billet is heated to 1250C in the “heating” furnace, it is perforated on the piercing machine. Due to the decrease in the temperature of the steel billet, it must be heated in the “reheating” furnace and then extruded.
2. Structure of medium frequency billet induction heating machine for forging : The induction heating furnace is vertical and hydraulically driven, making it easy for automatic control. The coil of the inductor is wound with special-shaped pure copper tubes, arranged in a single layer, cooled by water, with a magnetic conductor. There is an open tube of high-temperature resistant material inside the coil, and a protective tube between the coil and the heat-resistant tube.
3. Compensation for temperature at the end of the steel billet: The steel billet is fixed and heated in the inductor, and due to the end effect, the temperature at both ends of the steel billet is lower. In order to enhance the power at both ends of the coil, adjustable single-phase kilowatt transformers and variable capacitor banks are connected to each end of the coil.
4. Pressure and temperature control of coil cooling water: In order to ensure the normal operation of the inductor, the coil is cooled by water with a water pressure of about 3X105Pa. The inlet temperature should not exceed 35C, but to avoid condensation, the inlet temperature should not be lower than the surrounding temperature, and the outlet temperature should not exceed 65C.
5. Measurement of billet temperature: During the heating process, the surface temperature of the billet is measured through a coil channel on the side. The optical temperature measuring head faces the surface of the steel billet through this channel.
6. Operation of Billet induction reheating machine : For magnetic steel billets that are prone to cracking, the heating speed is very fast when heated below the Curie point temperature. In order to prevent cracking in the steel, low power operation can only be used. When the heating temperature exceeds the Curie point temperature, the power of the inductor decreases, and the heating speed of the steel billet is very slow. It is necessary to increase the voltage on the inductor and use high power to heat the steel billet to the extrusion temperature.
Overseas manager: Tom Wang
Phone: 0086-13303078975(whatsapp, wechat,line)
Specialist of bar heat treatment furnace in China; Glad to be your business partner in induction heating field.
Post time: 09-11-2023